Nintendo DS - Pokemon | White Version 2
Nintendo DS - Pokemon | White Version 2
HAVE A COPY TO TRADE-IN OR SELL?
This item could be worth up to
$76.00Depending on how fast it moves, sometimes even more!
Because this item is currently out of stock, we're offering a higher than average trade-in value! Stop in to the store, or contact us for more detailed information on our Buy/Sell/Trade Program!
Preowned Nintendo DS Game
Pokémon White Version 2 is turn-based Action-RPG for the handhelds, Nintendo DS, DSi and 3DS. It is a direct sequel to 2010's best-selling game, Pokémon White Version, and takes place in the series' Unova region, two years after the events of the first game. Game features include: new legendary Pokémon, new areas to explore, new Pokémon not available in the first game version, additional functionality available to 3DS players via the Nintendo eShop, engaging new game mechanics, activities and gym leaders, and the chance to battle trainers from previous games.
Return to Unova to continue your Pokémon White Version adventure, and discover a new legendary Pokémon.
A Timeless Pokémon Adventure Continues
Return to the captivating Unova region two years after the events of the original Pokémon White Version and Pokémon Black Version games - the first time in the core Pokémon video game series that a storyline has continued, from one game to another. In the Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2 games, players can explore new areas, discover gyms with new leaders and see how everything has changed in the last two years. They can even capture Pokémon not available in the original game versions, and battle favorite opponents from previous game releases.
Key Game Features
- The Unova region has changed and grown in the two years since the original Pokémon White Version and Pokémon Black Version games. The first towns players travel through are completely new, and some characters from the previous games have grown and moved into different roles.
- In Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2, players will also be able to catch some of the Pokémon from outside the Unova region, such as Eevee, Riolu, Tyranitar, Arcanine and Mareep, right from the start of the game.
- Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2 feature the Pokémon World Tournament, an exciting battle arena where players will be able to take on numerous gym leaders and champions from previous Pokémon video games. Fans of the series will be able to battle trainers like Lance, champion from the Johto Region, and Volkner, gym leader from the Sinnoh Region. Players can also use a variety of battle styles and moves found in Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2 against these classic opponents.
- In addition to this new series installment, the downloadable Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar will both be coming to the Nintendo eShop, giving Nintendo 3DS players new ways to catch and learn about their favorite Pokémon.
- Pokémon Dream Radar lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control and augmented-reality technology, to discover and catch Pokémon. The game includes hard-to-find Pokémon such as the new Therian Formes of Legendary Pokémon Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. Players can transfer Pokémon they have caught with Pokémon Dream Radar into their Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2 games (visible in 2D only).
- Pokédex 3D Pro is a fully enhanced and upgraded version of the original Pokédex 3D application that includes detailed information about the more than 640 Pokémon featured in the history of the Pokémon video game series. Pokédex 3D Pro will include in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details on what abilities each Pokémon can learn and how it evolves.
SOCIAL SHARES HELP KEEP US AFLOAT
View full details
PRE-OWNED PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
We inspect all preowned items before they are posted to our website and we acknowledge upfront that any items listed here will likely have some signs of usage and/or wear.
While we thoroughly inspect all items, there is always a chance they may appear aesthetically non-ideal when shipped, or may be missing some paperwork, inserts or functionality. You are more than welcome to contact us for information on items prior to purchasing and we'll try and give you as much detail on the item as possible.
For the sake of completion, if the product contains any redemption codes, paperwork or giveaway offers, they are included but are not guaranteed to still be valid. The images shown are provided for visual reference only and may not be the exact item/copy you are receiving, as we often stock multiple copies of the game.
Many games in the post-internet era may have had features that are no longer functional due to services provided by consoles or publishers- we include these details on the page as they were descriptive of the item at the time of release, but can obviously not guarantee that these services are functional still.
Free Shipping Promotion:
All items will be shipped from our store/warehouse within 1-2 business days of order placement, except in some rare cases like warehouse inventories. This item will be shipped Standard or Economy. Here's the reason: we're happy to try and get you the best deal we can, but it still costs us money to send. We may send a TTRPG book or record via media mail if you opt for free shipping. It saves us money, and let's us pay the crew that works here.
The free shipping policy currently applies to all products, excluding board games, shipped throughout the continental United States and on subtotals over $40.00. This is 100% due to the weight of some of these board games. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We're working on expanding the program as we improve our logistical backend.
This policy may be amended in the future, but hopefully only in a situation when we can make it an even better deal. Our product pricing will hopefully make it worth your time to ship from us, regardless of the slightly increased expense.
We generally ship USPS, and of course right as we're in the process of launching our website front-end, they changed some details on us and we're working on improving it before we begin. You're more than welcome to contact us for information/explanation.
On packing materials:
We believe in doing as little harm as possible and that a box is a box. And that a box is good to place things in. While we do stock several varieties of brand new boxes in order to maximize the ideal fit for the safety of the product(s) you've ordered, we believe that if we have a recycled box that fits the bill with a small tape-rip or old-label residue on it, it's still going to be perfectly useable.
It may be aesthetically less-than-ideal, but given the number of boxes that major retailers send out- we'd rather not add any more mess to the ballooning waste of the world. And there is no recycling more efficient than a recycled item that needs ZERO processing/reconstruction to make it suit a purpose again.
On tracking information and order times:
All items will be shipped from our store/warehouse within 1-2 business days of order placement, except in rare occasions where we'll announce it on a banner at the top of the store) or over holidays where we're unable to hand them off to the shipping service.
Beyond that, we value the work-life balance of our crew, and their mental health- and we will emphasize time-off and not overworking anyone. Major retailers have created an expectation of convenience- and while we love to offer convenience and the best possible customer service, we are not employing hundreds of thousands. It's like 2-3 of us, max, at any time here and we're doing our best.
Receiving tracking information does not guarantee that the item has been handed off to the shipping service, as their pickups are occasionally sporadic. Please contact us if there is any issue with the status of your shipment not updating within 48 hours of receiving the tracking number.
Please test your item immediately upon receipt to ensure its function and condition. Failure to reach out to us within fourteen (14) days of RECEIVING the product will forfeit the exchange policy. These exchanges will be issued as store credit, and only upon the issuing of 1) a return shipping label and 2) receipt of the returned item at the office.
A majority of the products we carry are one-off and/or pre-owned, and we are not able to issue refunds. We will do our best to remedy the situation but are not always able.
Please contact us immediately upon discovering an issue. We're an extremely small company with a fairly limited capacity to solve certain issues, and we have to enforce this policy to ensure our continued operation.
At this time, our trade-in process only applies to our physical retail store. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All customers looking to trade in or sell any items will be required to provide a valid ID and phone number. We assess current sale value, and make an offer based on the current sales data. Quotes and offers will not be honored if a customer leaves the store and returns, and the items in question will need to be re-appraised.
We will not make any offers or give any quotes on products via email, social media, text, or any other method. Products MUST be in the store (or appraisable by us directly, such as in a storage unit or home, or at a convention) before we're willing to make an offer. If you send us an auction-site listing of your product, or a collection list on a game valuation website, we will likely not buy the items from you- as these sites and situations create an expectation of value that isn't always accurate to the current market data.
Payouts will be made via Cash (discretionary, as there is generally less than $100 in cash in the store at a time) or via PayPal if that cash value threshold is exceeded or if the value of the trade exceeds available cash-on-hand.
We reserve the right to offer an alternative payout option at our discretion (such as CashApp, Venmo, etc) but will most often MANDATE Cash or PayPal for Business Record-Keeping Requirements. As a general rule, we do not offer store credit for trade-ins. We may opt to, upon request, and only at our discretion.